We want everyone to have a great time.
So these rules describe the tone you can expect at DomCode events.
- Be excellent to each other.
- We absolutely don't allow discrimination or harassment on the basis of gender, race, sexual orientation, appearance, language, tabs vs spaces, database of choice or anything else, for that matter.
- Overly aggressive recruiting or marketing isn't allowed by anyone (even sponsors).
- We often serve alcohol but please be reasonable with it. If you aren't sure you can get home safely though, let us know and we'll be glad to help, no judgement.
- The general feel is "semi-professional-ish." Feel free to joke and have a good time but nothing dirty or off-color, please.
If you see or experience any issues at a DomCode event (inside or outside), please let us know and we'll take action right away. You can email us at email@example.com or talk to one of our organizers at the event. They'll announce themselves just before talks begin or you can see their photos below.
|Lucas van Lierop||Ross Tuck|